Getting Started with Speech Analytics API
You can use our retrieving analytics output data on speech analytics performed on telephony calls and perform powerful search to find specific calls.
The response contains;
- Basic CDR data such as start time, connect time, callerId, etc.
- Recorded file data such as format, file name, download link, etc.
- Speech Analytics data output such as :
- Transcription : Speech-to-text analysis of the conversation as words with timestamps for each participant in the call. Available on all supported languages
- Talk Time : Proportion of how much of the call each participant spoke as a percentage of the whole call. Includes talk time per participant and how much each participant (if ever) interrupted one another during the call. Available on all supported languages.
- Sentiment : Sentiment analysis based on the meaning and context of each sentence. Presented as scores between -1 and 1. Limited availability based on language. Available for : English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional)